Partnership for Learning Charity (PFLC) welcomes clients to state-of-the-art training and business facilities in a professional environment designed to help you and your delegates achieve results.
Purpose built to meet the training needs of the local business community whilst increasing the skill base of the local work force, the centre includes a range of onsite facilities to ensure your experience with us exceeds your expectations, these include:
- 16 air conditioned training rooms
- 150 seat theatre
- A variety of meeting and interview rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- On site restaurant and catering facilities
- Free car parking spaces (120)
- Disabled access to all floors; Evac+Chairs available for emergency situations
- Hearing loop system operating throughout the building
‘Using Partnership for Learning Charity as a venue for our assessment centres has worked out really well for us.
With bright and airy rooms of varying sizes, onsite catering and helpful staff. Everything has run smoothly and we have further events booked for the future.’ (Louise Thomson, Human Resources, Jaguar Land Rover)
‘Very helpful staff, willing to accommodate a variety of needs’ ‘couldn’t do enough over and above and very supportive’ (Ann Farrell, Southern Area Support Team, Knowsley Council)